Thank you for your interest in our services and for visiting our website.
Data protection on the SF Tech web pages
Data protection and data security when using our website are a matter of course for us. We would therefore like to inform you at this point what personal data we collect from you when you visit our website and for what purposes it is used.
This data protection declaration applies to the Internet offering of SF Tech GmbH , which can be accessed on the websites accessible under the domain “www.lingosystems.de” (hereinafter referred to as “our website”).
This data protection declaration can be called up, saved and printed out at any time at the URL https://www.lingosystems.de/datenschutz. Da Gesetzesänderungen oder Änderungen unserer unternehmensinternen Prozesse eine Anpassung dieser Datenschutzerklärung erforderlich machen können, bitten wir Sie, diese Datenschutzerklärung regelmäßig durchzulesen.
SF Tech GmbH, Hainstraße 16, 04109 Leipzig, (detailed contact information can be found in the imprint at https://www.lingosystems.de/impressum ) is the “data controller” in accordance with applicable data protection law, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the Processing of personal data on this website.
Personal data is information that can be used to find out personal or factual circumstances about you (e.g. name, address, telephone number, date of birth or e-mail address). Information for which we cannot (or can only with a disproportionate effort) establish a reference to your person, e.g. by anonymizing the information, is not personal data.
What personal data do we collect and process?
In principle, you can use our websites without providing us with any personal data (e.g. name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you provide us with this data voluntarily (e.g. inquiries) or the relevant legal provisions regarding the protection of your data permit this.
We will collect, process and use the personal data you provide online only for the purposes disclosed to you.
Some of the data we may collect from you is necessary for us to:
- provide you with the services you have requested;
- fulfill our contracts with you
- comply with legal requirements (e.g. invoicing).
If we collect data directly from you, we may ask for your consent and clearly mark mandatory data (e.g. with an asterisk (*)) All other, unmarked information is provided by you voluntarily.
The legal bases for processing your data may be the following:
- Your consent to the use of data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO;
- The fulfillment of our performance obligations under contracts resolved with you in order to provide you with the requested services, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO;
- Our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, e.g.
- our business interests in improving our services so that we can better understand your needs and expectations and therefore improve our services to you;
- for fraud prevention and to ensure that the use of our web services is complete and free of fraudulent behavior;
- to maintain the security of our services and to ensure that our services are technically secure and functioning properly;
- to secure and enforce our contractual claims and demands.
- Legal grounds according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO, if collection, storage, disclosure or other processing of the data is required by law or the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure of data
- If it is necessary for the clarification of an illegal or abusive use of our web services, or for legal prosecution, personal data will be forwarded to law enforcement authorities and, if necessary, to injured third parties. However, this will only happen if there are concrete indications of unlawful or abusive behavior. We are also legally obligated to provide information to certain public authorities upon request. These are law enforcement agencies, authorities that prosecute administrative offenses subject to fines, and the tax authorities.
- Disclosure to third parties bound to professional secrecy may take place if this is necessary to enforce the terms of the contract or other agreements and our claims arising from contracts you have concluded with us.
We do not create personal user profiles. In connection with the retrieval of the information requested by you, data is only stored on our servers in anonymized form for the provision of our various services or for evaluation purposes. In this context, general information is logged, e.g. which content from our offer is called up when, or which pages are visited most frequently. For these purposes we use so-called “cookies” (small text files with configuration information). The cookies used serve in particular to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our websites. In this way, we learn which area of our websites and which other websites our users have visited.
However, this usage data does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the user. All of this anonymously collected usage data is not combined with your personal data and is deleted immediately after statistical evaluation.
The legal bases for this data processing are those of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO (which permits the processing of data to protect the legitimate interests of the data controller) and Art. 6 para. para. 1 lit. a DSGVO (which allows data processing based on your consent).
Most browsers are preset to automatically accept cookies. However, you can disable the storage of cookies or set your browser to notify you before cookies are stored. Users who do not accept cookies may not be able to access certain areas of our websites.
Server log data
Your visit to our websites is automatically logged by our web servers.
In connection with the retrieval of the information you requested from our web services, data is collected for the provision of our various services or for evaluation and security purposes and, if necessary, stored in anonymized form (without personal reference). The web servers we use automatically store data about the retrieval of our web services in so-called server log files. These are the following data:
- IP address
- Referrer URL (the page from which you visit us)
- Time of the server request
- Host name of the accessing terminal (the name of your Internet service provider)
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used and its settings
The above data is processed for security purposes, for general fraud prevention and as a precaution against attacks on our web services. An automated combination of this data with data from other data sources does not take place.
We also automatically log your IP address, which is automatically deleted after 14 days at the latest.
Apart from that, only general information is recorded, e.g. which contents from our offer are called up when, or which pages are visited most frequently, the names of the requested files as well as their call-up date and time. These data are evaluated to improve our services and do not allow any conclusions about your person to be drawn.
We will not use this information for any other purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to protect the legitimate interests of the data controller.
We store personal data that you submit to us only for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was submitted or as long as required by law:
- If you enter into contracts with us, we store and process your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship and, in addition, for the fulfillment of post-contractual obligations and matters, as well as for the duration of the statutory retention periods (maximum 10 years);
- If you create a user account for certain services of ours, we will store your personal data for the duration of your use of our services until you terminate this, or until you request us to delete the account;
- If you have consented to promotional use of your email address, we will store your email address within our mailing database until you unsubscribe, or request us to delete the data;
- If you send us an inquiry, we will process your personal data for the duration of the processing of your inquiry.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will delete it from our systems and records or anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified.
We may retain certain personal data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and to enable us to administer our rights (for example, to pursue our claims in court), or for statistical purposes (in anonymized form).
For secure transmission of your personal data, we use so-called SSL encryption. This form of transmission is recognized as a secure form of data transmission according to the current know-how. SF Tech GmbH makes every effort to implement technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access. Our employees are obligated accordingly to maintain confidentiality and data protection.
To prevent loss or misuse of the data stored by us, we take extensive technical and organizational security precautions, which are regularly reviewed and adapted according to technological progress. As far as it is within our sphere of influence, we use modern encryption techniques in particular, as well as a large number of other measures to prevent unauthorized third parties from gaining knowledge of the data. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is in place, the data you exchange with us cannot be read by third parties.
However, we would like to point out that, due to the structure of the Internet, it is possible that the rules of data protection and the above-mentioned security measures are not observed by other persons or institutions that do not fall within our area of responsibility. In particular, data disclosed without encryption – even if this is done by e-mail – can be read by third parties. We have no technical influence over this. In such cases, it is the responsibility of the user to protect the data he or she provides against misuse by encrypting it or by some other means.
If you have any questions or comments about the handling or use of your personal data, or if you wish to obtain information about the data stored about you, or if you wish to exercise your other rights as set out above, please contact:
SF Tech GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0)341 – 98988-400
Telefax: +49 (0)341 – 98988-9444
In doing so, we will collect and process your contact data. In principle, you can decide for yourself which data you make available to us in the course of contacting you. In this case, we will use your data exclusively to respond to your inquiry.
The processing of this data is based on your consent and to fulfill legal obligations and to protect the legitimate interests of SF Tech GmbH as the provider of these web pages.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you have the following rights listed in this section.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights listed below, please contact us using the contact details given in the “Contact” section below.
Please note that we may require proof of identity and full details of your request before we can process your request.
Information, restriction of processing and deletion
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about the data stored about you, its origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing. Upon presentation of the respective requirements, you may also have the right to correct incorrect data, as well as restriction of processing and deletion of data.
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Some forms of data processing are only possible on the basis of your express consent. You can revoke consent you have already given at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to data portability
With regard to data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or when fulfilling a contract, you generally have the right to have this data made available to yourself or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of this data to a third party, this will only be done insofar as it is technically possible using reasonable effort.
Right of complaint to the relevant supervisory authority
In case of data protection violations on our part, you have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority. The supervisory authority responsible for the activities of SF Tech GmbH in matters of data protection law is the Saxon Data Protection Officer (SächsDSB), whose contact details can be found under the following link: https://www.saechsdsb.de/die-behoerde/kontakt2.
Company data protection officer of SF Tech GmbH
As required by law, we have appointed a data protection officer for our company:
Mr. Stephan Schuldt
GP DATA GmbH
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hyperlinks to other websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to websites of other providers. When you activate these hyperlinks, you will be redirected from our website directly to the website of the other provider. In the case of these links to external companies and other third parties, SF Tech GmbH is not responsible for the data protection requirements or the content of these websites.
Status: November 2020